Saturday, 23 November 2013

Welcome Mattias!

This Tuesday (Nov.19th) we welcomed to the world Mattias Daniel Segovia.  I now have a girl and a boy,  yay!!  I still cant believe I'm a mother of two. :)
***
So here are a few photos I managed snap at the hospital,  I really wanted to capture that first day for Mattias, I didnt get all the photos I wanted but I did manage to get some I love.




Emma meeting her little brother for the first time.  She absolutely loves him and wants to carry and snuggle with him all the time, it melts my heart when I see how much love she has for him already.













Simple Things Sunday, Che and Fidel, Sunday Snapshot, P52, Little Things Thursday

21 comments:

Hilda Cubias-amaya said...

Oh sarah I stead of resting ur taki g photos jaja. He's beautiful congrates again

RaD said...

Love those wrinkly baby feet!

Pieni Lintu said...

So cute!! Congratulations! <3

Sophi Belle said...

Omg so cute!! Congratulations!! <3

Angels have Red Hair said...

Oh … so precious

Brandi said...

Congratulations. How gorgeous he is and the photographs capture this time so perfectly.

Michelle said...

So new and perfect! Welcome to the world little one.

tiarastantrums said...

many congrats

Lila Smyth said...

Precious! Congratulations!

Lila Smyth said...

Precious! Congratulations!

Lila Smyth said...

Precious! Congratulations!

Lila Smyth said...

Precious! Congratulations!

molly said...

Awww many congratulations and yay for one of each flavour... I managed that little trick too

Mollyxxx

helen said...

Congratulations Sarah!!!! He is so incredibly beautiful!!!!!

helen said...

Congratulations Sarah!!!! He is so incredibly beautiful!!!!!

Holly Nelson @ English Girl Canadian Man said...

Oh wow - these pics are perfect! I love the feet pic too. Hopping over with Simple Sunday :)

CQ| said...

So adorable. His feets are so cute. :)

Kim Cunningham said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and so are these images! What a treasure.

Lecinda - Little Moments said...

congratulations!! that lost photo of his foot is so precious :)

Party of 5 said...

Congrats...he's beautiful. O love newborn babies.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

How wonderful, a brand new baby. Sibling love is amazing to see. Wonderful collection of photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...