Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Independence

Hello all!  So lately Emma has been wanting to be more independent, choosing what she wants to wear, what she wants to eat, dressing herself (even though she struggles ALOT)  She is stubborn and wants to do everything herself without any help.  Its really cute and funny but at the same time it makes my heart hurt and makes me sad because I know she wont be my baby forever :( 
where does the time go????!
So this is what she put together on Monday.  Notice she has her boots on the wrong feet lol.  I did try to correct it but all I got was a "No toque mami!!"  (it means "dont touch mom!" in spanish)  
sheesh.

Little Things Thursday




6 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

She is so sweet!! :)

It's hard when kids are growing so fast - my "babies" are now 6 and 8 years. :D

Party of 5 said...

Too cute...I love her sense of style...my son still wants me to stay at a distance when he's getting dressed :)

CQ| said...

What a bold little fashionista! lol.

Sharon said...

Emma has a great fashion sense :) She is adorable! I love the way you captured her exploring her world, discovering things all around.

Kim Cunningham said...

She is so cute in her mix matched style!

helen said...

HAHAHA SOOO CUTE! love her style :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...